1. Kat Krew Babies- The Katalyst Family grew as employees welcomed new members to their families. Account Manager, Kelly Peisel, welcomed her baby boy in to the world in July. Pre Sales Engineer, Kyle McNaughton's son was born on August 6th. And right as the year was about to close out, Marketing Coordinator, Julianne Anderson's little girl made her appearance.
2. Katalyst began offering Hosted Café back in January for an improved managed services dashboard and an overall better offering to customers.
3.Throughout the year, the Kat Krew received training by Pat Bodin, who worked with our team on how to drive business relevance.
4. Katalyst completed a major collaboration project at Avidxchange's headquarters in Charlotte. This project was on the brink of several new collaboration offerings and turned out to be a great success.
5. New Hires- one of the most exciting things to happen in 2017 was the addition of some extraordinary talent to the team.
6. Katalyst won Cisco's South Commercial Territory Partner of the Year. Katalyst was recognized for their innovation, leadership, and best-practice. This award reflects the top-performing partners within specific technology markets and verticals across the Cisco Americas region.
7. Kat Krew became "waffle experts". During the holidays, the office turned into Santa's workshop while our Marketing team worked to put together over 100 waffle kits.